Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, pistachio… what is your favorite ice cream flavor? Would you like to go beyond those comforting flavors? Let your taste buds explore? If you answered a resounding “yes,” here are several bizarre-tasting ice cream concoctions you can start with.
1. Humphry Slocombe’s Foie Gras Ice Cream is eaten as an ice cream sandwich with homemade gingersnaps.
2. Vosges’ curry ice cream from it’s Exotic Ice Cream collection is made from sweet Naga curry and creamy coconut custard.
3. Sunny Sky’s homemade Cold SWEAT ice cream has three varieties of chilies and two hot sauces mixed in the vanilla which might just make you break into a cold sweat.
4. Did you want to try garlic with your ice cream? You can get some at the annual Gilroy Garlic Festival in California.
5. How about Japan’s Snake ice cream or the many other others like Cow Tongue, Salt, Yakisoba, Octopus, or Squid.
6. Maine’s Ben & Bill Chocolate Emporium doesn’t serve just the plain chocolate dessert. There’s fresh buttered lobster in each bite.