As the world is migrating from cities into their own homes and backyards, it’s no wonder that outdoor kitchen bars are all the rave. What’s better than popping out a pina colada at the privacy of your backyard or whipping up a quick meal for the family?
Outdoor kitchen bars cost can range from tens of thousands of dollars to build-it-yourself for free in your garage. None the less, the convenience of having one in your backyard cannot be overstated.
My favorite thing about having a kitchen outdoors is not having to go back and forth into the house to get things. Grabbing stuff you forgot or more food is easy. I can’t tell you how many times I had to clean up pool water because the kids wanted to grab something from inside. It’s certainly a luxury, but as we spend more time in our homes in 2020, anyone with a kitchen island or bar in their backyard has hit the jackpot.
1. It’s hard to tell whether it’s a full outdoor kitchen, but I love the fact that you can close or open the windows at any time.
2. Snacks, firewood, and all your kitchen supplies are all in one spot.
3. A lovely continuation of the patio.
4. Incredible use of the house itself for cover of the outdoor bar kitchen.
5. What a beautiful way to combine nature with the dining and entertainment area.
6. A clever way to store your beer!
7. This is what I call a outdoor bar on a budget.
8. The simplest form of an indoor/outdoor kitchen. All you need is a good window.
9. This waterfall is everything.
10. What a cozy little bar!
11. Seems like fireplaces are quite common for outdoor kitchen areas to keep you and your guests warm.
12. This seems like the perfect size bar!
13. I love how you can walk in and out without opening any doors.
14. Fireplace is the centerpiece here.
15. The open-air looks incredible here. What about those palm tree chairs though?
16. A window, a few chairs, and a window sill is all you need.
17. The fireplace makes this super cozy.
18. Not even sure if we can call this an outdoor kitchen bar, but it’s its own standalone building and it still looks amazing.
19. This is your over-the-top, luxury, outdoor dining area and bar.
20. A kitchen right in the middle of the backyard. The trimmed bushes around it make it for me.
21. A very modern take on a classic.
22. Simple and cozy.
23. Lovely kitchen area.
24. Tiki style bar. This is a DIY project that you could take on.
25. And another tiki bar!
Which one was your favorite? Let us know in the comments below.